As antisemitism ascends on Israel’s horizon and the global community campaigns to delegitimize Israel, the Hawaii-Israel Alignment commits to be a force of strength and support to defend Israel and our Jewish communities.
Operation Protective Edge
Following the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers by Hamas members, the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict broke out which resulted in a seven-week conflict. Hamas fired 4,564 rockets and mortars from Gaza into Israel. The Hawaii-Israel Alignment organized and mobilized a state-wide rally that was held the last three Thursday’s during the month of August 2014 in defense of Israel. Participating were Jews, Christians, Rabbis, Pastors and Politicians.
Photos from: Maui Rally/ Big Island Rally / Oahu Rally (Includes Article)
Maui Solidarity Conference
Due to the negative propaganda that circulated the international community during the Israel-Gaza conflict, the Hawaii-Israel Alignment organized ‘The Maui Solidarity Conference’ to be a voice on behalf of Israel on the Island of Maui August 24th, 2014. It was an event to conclude the State-wide Pro-Israel rallies organized by the Hawaii-Israel Alignment on Oahu, Big Island and Maui. Special Guests were Leehy Shaer, aunt to Gilad Shaer who was murdered by Hamas terrorists on June 30th, 2014, and Rabbi David Gickman from Beit Shalom Synagogue on Maui.
Other speakers were Rev. Kaatee Bailey, Nora Finberg, from Grace Church in Pukalani, and Hana Rose from ‘A Voice for Israel’ on Maui. There was a great turnout of Jews, Christians, and Church leaders. A celebrated awareness was released on our Islands in support of Israel. This conference was another opportunity to dispel the lies against Israel, and for the people of Hawaii to make their voice heard in the Islands.
The U.S. has vetoed U.N. anti-Semitic resolutions against Israel since 1979, but this time on December 23, 2016 the Obama administration failed to protect Israel by abstaining their vote and thus enabling 14 other nations at the U.N. to adopt the anti-Israel resolution unanimously. The resolution claims the following:
- All Israelis living in Jewish settlements in East Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria have no validity
- The Jewish Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem is now Palestinian Territory
- Jews attending the Hebrew University are illegal
- Worst of all, the Western Wall, the most holy site to the Jews is now Palestinian Territory
These are absurd claims and contrary to the Word of God. The Hawaii-Israel Alignment refused to be silent and rose to the call of action by mobilizing a rally in defense of Israel in Wailea, Maui January 5, 2017.
BDS (Boycott, Divestments and Sanctions)
The BDS is a global war to delegitimize Israel though our college campuses by infiltrating the minds of America’s youth with lies and deceptions about Israel. The Hawaii-Israel Alignment team visits Senator Michael Gabbard to expose BDS activity on Hawaii campuses.
Rev. Kaatee Bailey addresses the TEA Party Maui General Meeting January 12, 2016. She exposes the movement of BDS on the Hawaiian Islands. “College campuses in Hawaii are not immune to the BDS lies”. The University of Manoa Hawaii is on the list of Academic Organizations endorsing the Academic boycott of Israel with 56 faculty member signatories. The goal of the Hawaii-Israel Alignment is to attain a resolution from the Hawaii State Senate to stop and condemn this destructive movement.
Christian Leaders Descend on Nation’s Capital to Take a Stand for Israel
January 13, 2017 more than 250 leaders with Christians United for Israel (CUFI) are in the nation’s capital to speak up for Israel in light of the United Nation’s recent controversial resolution. Kaatee Bailey was the only representative from Hawaii and flew the furthest in defense of Israel. Her and Rosemary Schindler Garlow lobbied together at the Hawaii Legislature at Capitol Hill in D.C.
Video Link (John Hagee – Christians United for Israel)
A. Standing with Israel Event – Flier
1. Randy Neal – Speaker – West Coast Regional Director for Christians United for Israel (CUFI)
2. Group Photo – Right to left – Randy Neal -Pastors John & Marian DeMello from In His House of Restoration Church – Rev. Kaatee Bailey- Frank Hobbs
3. Hula Worshipers – photo
B. A Night to Honor Israel
1. Introduction Paragraph
2. sign – a night to honor Israel
3. Honored Guest – UN Israeli Ambassador Ron Prosor
4. Guest speakers – (Photos) Randy Neal / Michael Resmo/ Pastor Mark Biltz/ Dr. Robert Mawire
5. Maui Pastors – photo
6. Oahu Pastor – J.D. Farag
7. Photo – dscn9451 – Rev. Kaatee Bailey and Rev. Nowlin Correa – Coordinators of the Hawaii-Israel Alignment
8. Photo – dscn9462 – Hula dancers worship the God of Israel
9. News Article – 2 pages
C. Rabbi Yecheil Eckstein
1. Intro paragraph
2. Video – (I believe you have the video from facebook of the service)